Guest's Links

FPN's Most Wanted

Name of Wanted Ad Name of Site

News & Updates

29 August 2017

Heavy modification to the forum structure has been made. Flourish and Blots has been merged with The Owl Post so please check there for any threads that have been moved. This excludes Documentations, which has been moved to Knockturn Alley and can be found under the For the Site forum. Absolutely no threads have been deleted, only moved, so if you are having trouble finding your post, please click here.

25 July 2017

A new skin has been added and is currently being perfected by both members and staff at this time!! Want to get in on the discussion? Click here! We would love to hear from our lurking members about the appearance of our new, dark skin! Don't worry, we're working on a light skin as well, but we wanted to give our darker skin lovers a chance at bat this time around. Come throw in your two cents!!

20 July 2017

Hey Floo Users! We are working on a revamp of the site. We welcome your ideas and feedback! Head over to the Daily Prophet section and see the threads there pertaining to the Overhaul of the site. We would love to hear from each of you! The staff apologize for letting FPN slip in activity. We are working hard to fix the issues we have discovered since our launch last year and will be hopefully relaunching again soon! We encourage all of you to post in all remaining areas of the site to increase activity again. Start new threads, dive in and have fun! Don't forget to share your ideas! We want to hear from you all!

Welcome to
the
Floo Powder
Network

S
T
A
F
F
Emily Admin

I'm a Missouri girl born and raised. I'm a mom of two hyper active boys that are fifteen months apart. I am a very OCD, organized and hyperactive person. Coffee is like my drug, I don't function without it. Seriously. I don't. I get really really grumpy without it. I am a huge Sims fan and often get distracted by my sims, I lose time in that game...it's very wibbly wobbly timey whimey stuff. Harry Potter is love... but you knew that... at least I hope you did especially if you are here on FPN. Feel free to PM me if you have questions about anything! I'm always happy to help!

Bugsy Coding / Admin Coding and general admin here. Prefer contact via PM, or feel free to tag me in anywhere I'm needed around the forum. <3
Eisande Graphics / Admin Stuff about the staff in here.

Add Reply
New Poll

Role Playing Confessions!

She/Her
Admin
g
434 POSTS
2100 GALLEONS
TRACKER WRITING GALLERY CODING GALLERY GRAPHIC GALLERY
Posted: Jun 23 2016, 01:12 PM PM Quote
This thread is a fun loving and general roleplay confessions. Do not use it for pet peeves, those kind of threads are not and will not be allowed on FPN.

The reason behind this is to avoid calling out specific members or sites and causing unnecessary drama for FPN and its members.

Please keep it clean and have fun!

--------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
user posted image

they/he/she
Unsorted
16 POSTS
5 GALLEONS
Posted: Jun 27 2016, 02:51 AM PM Quote
I think everyone does this while writing, but I recently became really aware of it because I play a really jerky, animated character

But when my character makes an expression, I totally do it IRL as if to convey it through sheer will

So, I'll just be scowling at my computer screen, lip curled and eyes wide while my babe is being a big Rude. It's a bad habit pfffffff

they/he/she
Muggle
18 POSTS
0 GALLEONS
Posted: Jul 17 2016, 06:54 PM PM Quote
Even though I completely believe quality is better than quantity, I still pad my posts and feel guilty if I don't post-match.

--------------------
user posted image

current blog entry:
why I hate lily potter

coming coon
she/her
Ravenclaw
Pre-Potter
50 POSTS
140 GALLEONS
Posted: Aug 24 2016, 09:24 PM PM Quote
The one above me. I pad up my posts just so I can match someone else's. I really hate if someone writes me a 1k+ post but I can only give you a 400 word post that is quality and definitely offers enough to work with, but I feel like I have to add things in order to match a post and then it goes in a vicious cycle.

--------------------
Admin at

Mistress
Unsorted
r
81 POSTS
650 GALLEONS
Posted: Sep 17 2016, 06:10 PM PM Quote
I feel super guilty when I owe posts. I have been known to hold onto posts until my writing partner has gone to bed so I can be caught up even for the shortest amount of time. >_>

--------------------

user posted image

she/her
Slytherin
Post Potter
126 POSTS
235 GALLEONS
Posted: Sep 19 2016, 09:16 PM PM Quote
QUOTE (Mandy @ Sep 17 2016, 07:10 PM)
I feel super guilty when I owe posts. I have been known to hold onto posts until my writing partner has gone to bed so I can be caught up even for the shortest amount of time. >_>

Omg this is amazing. Why haven't I thought of this before!? *owes posts to the entire internet*

--------------------
user posted image ~user posted image

Posted: Sep 28 2016, 12:54 PM PM Quote
I have long since come to accept that I will never be caught up with posts and I tend to get a little freaked out when I am.

--------------------

Hello ladies and gentlemen! My name is Eisande. I am a proud Slytherin, as you might have guessed as well as a big Harry Potter enthusiast. If you ever have any questions for me, please feel free to message me or poke in the cbox and I will gladly answer!

Sites I Am On:

My Fanfiction | AU Founders RP
Evil is a Point of View

Posted: Sep 28 2017, 06:57 PM PM Quote
I ALSO try to catch up while others sleep. But considering half of our current site is on PST (US) and I'm in Washington DC, 3 hours earlier, it's much harder to do--unless I want to stay up until 3 am! It was much easier when I was in an RPG where a lot of writers were based in the UK!

Sometimes when I'm writing out posts, I get fixated on the dialogue and writing out the mannerisms/descriptions/actions is secondary. Literally. I write the dialogue first, then plug in the "filler." Which shouldn't really be filler. I guess my creative writing professor was right when he said I'd do well to focus on screenplays and scripts. (Too bad you can't RP through those!)

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll