Guest's Links

FPN's Most Wanted

Name of Wanted Ad Name of Site

News & Updates

29 August 2017

Heavy modification to the forum structure has been made. Flourish and Blots has been merged with The Owl Post so please check there for any threads that have been moved. This excludes Documentations, which has been moved to Knockturn Alley and can be found under the For the Site forum. Absolutely no threads have been deleted, only moved, so if you are having trouble finding your post, please click here.

25 July 2017

A new skin has been added and is currently being perfected by both members and staff at this time!! Want to get in on the discussion? Click here! We would love to hear from our lurking members about the appearance of our new, dark skin! Don't worry, we're working on a light skin as well, but we wanted to give our darker skin lovers a chance at bat this time around. Come throw in your two cents!!

20 July 2017

Hey Floo Users! We are working on a revamp of the site. We welcome your ideas and feedback! Head over to the Daily Prophet section and see the threads there pertaining to the Overhaul of the site. We would love to hear from each of you! The staff apologize for letting FPN slip in activity. We are working hard to fix the issues we have discovered since our launch last year and will be hopefully relaunching again soon! We encourage all of you to post in all remaining areas of the site to increase activity again. Start new threads, dive in and have fun! Don't forget to share your ideas! We want to hear from you all!

Welcome to
the
Floo Powder
Network

S
T
A
F
F
Emily Admin

I'm a Missouri girl born and raised. I'm a mom of two hyper active boys that are fifteen months apart. I am a very OCD, organized and hyperactive person. Coffee is like my drug, I don't function without it. Seriously. I don't. I get really really grumpy without it. I am a huge Sims fan and often get distracted by my sims, I lose time in that game...it's very wibbly wobbly timey whimey stuff. Harry Potter is love... but you knew that... at least I hope you did especially if you are here on FPN. Feel free to PM me if you have questions about anything! I'm always happy to help!

Bugsy Coding / Admin Coding and general admin here. Prefer contact via PM, or feel free to tag me in anywhere I'm needed around the forum. <3
Eisande Graphics / Admin Stuff about the staff in here.

Add Reply
New Poll

Ey-up!

Posted: Sep 24 2016, 11:41 AM PM Quote
Hey!

I'm Scorch, turning 24 in a few weeks (urhg). I'm from England and have been a HP fan since book two came out ('98? I think I was six?). I managed to attend a couple of the premiers which was super fun!

I literally have forgotten everything else about me, so idk, ask? I'm pretty chatty!

My first ever rp site was a harry potter one, and i've drifted since and then done a full circle back to potter! I now co-own my own site and it opened up like yesterday? So that's lots of fun!

I'm more a graphic person than a coding one so if you need anything i'd be happy to help - I need all the practice I can get!

Also if I could have a super power, I would have the super power to re-fill things.

--------------------
Pumpkin Juice

she/her
Slytherin
Post Potter
126 POSTS
235 GALLEONS
TRACKER WRITING GALLERY CODING GALLERY GRAPHIC GALLERY
Posted: Sep 25 2016, 07:10 AM PM Quote
Welcome, scorch! Congrats on your shiny new RP site!

--------------------
user posted image ~user posted image

Posted: Sep 25 2016, 01:04 PM PM Quote
Thank you!!
http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

--------------------
Pumpkin Juice

Posted: Sep 25 2016, 07:59 PM PM Quote
Welcome to Floo Powder Scorch! You sound pretty awesome! I have to say congratulations on your new site! Actually HP sites are what I started with as well so I completely understand you there! I love graphics as well! Though I also enjoy coding, but I've always been a bit of a strange goose http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/wink.gif

--------------------

Hello ladies and gentlemen! My name is Eisande. I am a proud Slytherin, as you might have guessed as well as a big Harry Potter enthusiast. If you ever have any questions for me, please feel free to message me or poke in the cbox and I will gladly answer!

Sites I Am On:

My Fanfiction | AU Founders RP
Evil is a Point of View

She/Her
Admin
g
434 POSTS
2100 GALLEONS
Posted: Sep 26 2016, 11:42 AM PM Quote
Hey Scorch! Welcome to FPN! http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

--------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
user posted image

Posted: Sep 26 2016, 01:18 PM PM Quote
Thanks guys!

I've never been on a jcink site before so still getting used to it!!

--------------------
Pumpkin Juice

Posted: Sep 26 2016, 05:25 PM PM Quote
Jcink does take a bit of a learning curve, but it's definitely really nice to use!

--------------------

Hello ladies and gentlemen! My name is Eisande. I am a proud Slytherin, as you might have guessed as well as a big Harry Potter enthusiast. If you ever have any questions for me, please feel free to message me or poke in the cbox and I will gladly answer!

Sites I Am On:

Evil is a Point of View

Posted: Oct 1 2016, 11:28 PM PM Quote
hello there I am new here too I guess a welcome is in order.

Posted: Oct 2 2016, 11:43 AM PM Quote
Thanks for all the welcomes!

My work is slowly quietening down so I'm hoping to be online more to chat to everyone http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

--------------------
Pumpkin Juice

Posted: Oct 5 2016, 02:00 PM PM Quote
Oh that'll be awesome! Work can really be a kick in the butt!

--------------------

Sites I Am On:

Evil is a Point of View

she/her
Hufflepuff
g
13 POSTS
20 GALLEONS
Posted: Nov 6 2016, 02:33 PM PM Quote
// hi, hello, also new, still saying welcome tho! //

"I literally have forgotten everything else about me, so idk, ask? "
literally me whenever someone asks me to introduce myself.
or asks me how old I am and I just stare into the distance like "How... old... am I??"

--------------------

"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good!"
She/Her
Muggle
AU Marauder
4 POSTS
125 GALLEONS
Posted: Aug 21 2017, 02:51 PM PM Quote
I am new here so welcome!

Posted: Sep 28 2017, 06:45 PM PM Quote
Hey, Scorch! WOW your site just gave me a new set of site/coding goals. Holy gorgeous! I hope you're still around and on this site, cuz I'd love to pick your brain on how you went about it sometime!

It looks like I'm in good company with people who read the book series as it came out and as we grew up. I myself remember waiting for the third one to come out and to this day, it's still my favorite! http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

--------------------

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Welcome Center | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll