Guest's Links

FPN's Most Wanted

Name of Wanted Ad Name of Site

News & Updates

29 August 2017

Heavy modification to the forum structure has been made. Flourish and Blots has been merged with The Owl Post so please check there for any threads that have been moved. This excludes Documentations, which has been moved to Knockturn Alley and can be found under the For the Site forum. Absolutely no threads have been deleted, only moved, so if you are having trouble finding your post, please click here.

25 July 2017

A new skin has been added and is currently being perfected by both members and staff at this time!! Want to get in on the discussion? Click here! We would love to hear from our lurking members about the appearance of our new, dark skin! Don't worry, we're working on a light skin as well, but we wanted to give our darker skin lovers a chance at bat this time around. Come throw in your two cents!!

20 July 2017

Hey Floo Users! We are working on a revamp of the site. We welcome your ideas and feedback! Head over to the Daily Prophet section and see the threads there pertaining to the Overhaul of the site. We would love to hear from each of you! The staff apologize for letting FPN slip in activity. We are working hard to fix the issues we have discovered since our launch last year and will be hopefully relaunching again soon! We encourage all of you to post in all remaining areas of the site to increase activity again. Start new threads, dive in and have fun! Don't forget to share your ideas! We want to hear from you all!

Welcome to
the
Floo Powder
Network

S
T
A
F
F
Emily Admin

I'm a Missouri girl born and raised. I'm a mom of two hyper active boys that are fifteen months apart. I am a very OCD, organized and hyperactive person. Coffee is like my drug, I don't function without it. Seriously. I don't. I get really really grumpy without it. I am a huge Sims fan and often get distracted by my sims, I lose time in that game...it's very wibbly wobbly timey whimey stuff. Harry Potter is love... but you knew that... at least I hope you did especially if you are here on FPN. Feel free to PM me if you have questions about anything! I'm always happy to help!

Bugsy Coding / Admin Coding and general admin here. Prefer contact via PM, or feel free to tag me in anywhere I'm needed around the forum. <3
Eisande Graphics / Admin Stuff about the staff in here.

Add Reply
New Poll

Dystopian Post Potter Idea

Posted: Jun 19 2016, 08:00 PM PM Quote
Alright, so I'm kind of leaning towards making this an RP though I don't want to discount the possibility of making it as a fanfiction, I just feel like it would be perfect for an RP giving people plenty of room to play in.

When Voldermort fell, the men and women of Great Britain and Ireland rejoiced. In his defeat, they felt joy and thought that they saw the beginning of a new and finally peaceful era for their world. They wanted an end to the wars that had plagued them for so many years and had taken so many lives. And no one agreed more than Harry Potter. War had taken his parents. War had taken his chance at a normal life. War had taken some of his best friends. Growing up, war was all he had known. He, like everyone else, only wanted peace. To create a true and lasting era, Harry Potter did the only thing that he thought would save everyone.

He became King.

With the aid of those he called friends and allies, he seized control of the Ministry and then spread his influence throughout Great Britain, taking control of both muggle and magical life. No more would anyone have to hide who and what they were. No more would there be some perceived vacuum of power in which someone like Voldermort could rise up and try to corrupt the hearts of men and women against each other. He and those he trusts most have taken on the burden of ruling our country, making certain that muggles and wizards alike remain safe from harm.

Now, you may hear from time to time, propaganda spread about by some malicious factions. Such things are not to be given any credence. What do they know of the sacrifices made by King Harry and his parliament? They speak of him as if he were some tyrant. All one needs to do is to look at the King’s legacy to realize the truth of the matter. King Harry is no tyrant. He is our benevolent leader. He is our saviour.

And it is our duty to silence all those voices who would say otherwise.

--------------------

Hello ladies and gentlemen! My name is Eisande. I am a proud Slytherin, as you might have guessed as well as a big Harry Potter enthusiast. If you ever have any questions for me, please feel free to message me or poke in the cbox and I will gladly answer!

Sites I Am On:

My Fanfiction | AU Founders RP
Evil is a Point of View

She/Her
Admin
g
434 POSTS
2100 GALLEONS
TRACKER WRITING GALLERY CODING GALLERY GRAPHIC GALLERY
Posted: Jun 21 2016, 09:07 PM PM Quote
Oh my... I freaking love this idea!!! So much. "King Harry" I keep giggling at this.

--------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
user posted image

Posted: Jun 22 2016, 07:49 PM PM Quote
Giggling is perfectly acceptable and probably even encouraged! We need it at times, right?

Honestly I love the idea too which was why I wanted to share it. It just brings so many possibilities

--------------------

Hello ladies and gentlemen! My name is Eisande. I am a proud Slytherin, as you might have guessed as well as a big Harry Potter enthusiast. If you ever have any questions for me, please feel free to message me or poke in the cbox and I will gladly answer!

Sites I Am On:

Evil is a Point of View

they/he/she
Muggle
18 POSTS
0 GALLEONS
TRACKER WRITING GALLERY CODING GALLERY GRAPHIC GALLERY
Posted: Jul 17 2016, 06:00 PM PM Quote
This is cute and I definitely like it better as an RP than as a fanfic.

Just taking what you've written at face value - so this is true AU, Harry really does want to be in charge and hasn't been kidnapped for polyjuice or isn't being mind controlled or whatever and his friends support him - makes me wonder if King is the best option.

King implies that when he dies, this title will continue down his line. Whereas Benevolent Dictator (or whatever euphemism you use for it) would allow Harry (with input from his advisors?) to choose the most fitting successor.

--------------------
user posted image

current blog entry:
why I hate lily potter

Posted: Jul 18 2016, 08:47 AM PM Quote
Well even king's would choose their own heirs either through adoption or through their bloodline. I think I went with King more because the United Kingdom does have such a close tie to the monarchy system to completely overthrow that as well as take over would cause more chaos then the more "peaceful" transition that took place.

--------------------

Sites I Am On:

Evil is a Point of View

Posted: Aug 30 2016, 03:44 AM PM Quote

So totally think that this would make for a bad ass HP RP that’s different from so many. It’s got a great major plot and room for so many sub plots and character development! I think King is fitting partly because of setting, and the idea of King Harry is hilarious tbh.

Posted: Sep 2 2016, 09:28 PM PM Quote
QUOTE (ohmai @ Aug 30 2016, 03:44 AM)

So totally think that this would make for a bad ass HP RP that’s different from so many. It’s got a great major plot and room for so many sub plots and character development! I think King is fitting partly because of setting, and the idea of King Harry is hilarious tbh.

Aw! <3 Thank you! And I have to say that I utterly agree. The idea of a King Harry does make me giggle which is probably wrong, but it really does.

--------------------

Sites I Am On:

Evil is a Point of View

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Pensieve | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll